Thursday, February 14, 2013

Resurrecting the Blog

It has been some time since I posted last! I am resurecting the blog because Maggie is just to beautiful not to share - AND Jon thinks I spend too much time on Facebook (which not everyone has). So here I am - back at the Blog which used to be all about me - though everything as of 6 months ago seems to be about Miss Maggie! Yes, she is 6 months old already this weekend. We love watching her grow!

So to catch you up since my last post on May 10, 2011:
- We have moved into the house as of June 1st 2011.
-  Our daughter was born August 17th 2012 - Maggie Sue.
-  We are still working on the house - we only finished the main floor when we moved in, so now we are adding the laundry room into the garage and sheetrock is being put upstairs this week! I would be excited about the Master Bedroom with the whirlpool - but the LAUNDRY ROOM is by far the highlight of the work. No more unloading laundry on our mothers - or Grandma Wagner for that matter.

There you go - all caught up! Now for the good stuff... I promised Jon this video would NOT go on facebook - cause he was making funny noises to get Maggie to laugh - but he knows not of the blog... so technically doing nothing wrong here:


We take more pictures than anyone will ever need...but I cherish them all - even if I cannot get them all printed up!

 

 
 
And finally - the house still needs siding and if we get a good crop this year - we plan on getting that done! But as I said the upstairs is moving right along!
 
 
I will try to keep this more up to date from now on! Check back often. So glad you could stop by!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment