Monday, February 18, 2013

6 Months Old

Our little lady had her half birthday yesterday! Jon, Maggie and I celebrated by going to church, then lunch in Yankton with a stop at TSC and then we picked up and moved home our Washer and Dryer! After living at home for nearly 2 years - we could soon have our own laundry room!

I just finished the pages from Grandma Tycz's 80th birthday party last weekend - so enjoy a little bit of the Tycz family - Maggie has a BLAST and I am pretty sure Grandma did too! Maggie really likes spending time with Great Grandma Tycz and Grandpa Glenn - in fact she is with them today - while this Mommy works and does some cleaning around the house! I love that she gets to spend this time with her family! Even if she doesn't remember it - I know she will cherish it later - I sure do knowing I got that time with my family as well!







No comments:

Post a Comment