Wednesday, February 27, 2013

No More Cleaning....

I was really excited about getting the upstairs finished - until I realized that I would have to clean that too!!! I need Maggie to be big enough to push a vaccuum...

We are moving right along - tape and texture could start by the end of this week. Anyone itching to do some painting next month?

I took only a few pictures - and it is hard to get a good idea of where everything is, so just come visit and I can give u the tour...or like I said - painting volunteers won't be turned away.

This would be the master bedroom walk in closet!

 
Looking North from the dinning room stairs toward the livingroom stairs. This will be the family room - surround sound ready!

 
This is the exact opposite of the previous - looking south toward the dinning room stairs. The double doors are into the master suite - and the area to the right needing sheetrock yet is the family room bathroom.

 
This is looking at the West wall of my in home studio room!

 
This is the same studio room looking to the East. Nice and big - to fit families and kids.

 
This is the West room upstairs - could be a bedroom, but I really want it to be my sewing/craft room.

 
As I said - anyone itching to paint in late March - let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment