Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tea Time at the Playhouse


Today Crawford interupted my Tea time at the Playhouse to fix some major website issue! I mean really - tea time at the playhouse is not to be interupted! Today we had raspberry tea with lemon and special mint leaves (which may have been poison ivy - I am kind of itchy now). Alayna was the tea master making tea for Megan & me. Brayden was cooking up some of his famous Sour Punch Soup for our main course.


The Playhouse is at Grandma Hopi's and the kids play the same way we did when I was little enough to be in the playhouse. Everything is made from dirt, grass, rocks and sticks...but of course there are special rocks for soup, and others for tea and so on. I would have to say today's menu was exceptional and the nap that I missed out on would have just been the icing on the cake - but not for me...back to work.


If you ever get the chance to stop at the Playhouse and Alayna & Brayden are cooking that day (they are from Texas so it is a real treat to have them in the kitchen) stop by because it will be the best dirt tea and rock soup you will ever pretend to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment