Tuesday, June 16, 2009

CHICAGO




Just got back from Chicago and we enjoyed it. I was a bus host for one of the two buses the radio station took to Chicago. We saw a couple of Cubs v. Twins games in Wrigley field, visited the Science & Industry Museum, made a stop near Soldier Field, went to the top of the Sears Tower, spent an evening at Navy Pier (where we took a sunset boat ride) AND managed to come back in one piece. Oh yeah - and Jon got bit by the brown duck. I would say we had a successful vacation although I know Jon is excited to be back! Some of my favorite pictures are below AND even Jon got some photography practice in when he took a few of me!
You can find more pictures below or by going to the WNAX website: http://wnax.com/WNAX-to-Chicago/4611948

No comments:

Post a Comment