Monday, June 29, 2009

The Hills

Back from my ‘vacation.’ I did manage to squeeze in a few days at the hills this weekend to give myself a vacation! We took the Harley out to the Hills and it was spectacular. I have never seen the Hills from a bike and it is something to do if you ever get the chance. It is just a different and great view! And the photographer that I claim to be I got no pictures! But on the bike with no saddle bags - a camera is not easy to transport. I lost my cell phone in Custer…thought I lost it off the bike but I ended up just leaving it at a restaraunt - so I recovered that!
We also got pulled over on the bike because the Hy-po thought it was too loud and wanted to make sure we weren’t running straight pipes! And we were NOT so he let us go…said they are cracking down on loud bikes in the hill - people are sick of them. Well then I ask, “Are they sick of all the money the bikers spend there too?” Because if they are…then complain about the bikes - if not…then shut up!
Ok…I am done ranting and probably should actually do some work today! Hope you had a great weekend! ~ erin

No comments:

Post a Comment