Friday, August 7, 2009

Heading Toward Home

We are moving back West now with a stop in Chicago tomorrow and then Sunday will be used to make it back. Should arrive in Yankton around 8pm Sunday night! While in NYC we managed to sqeeze in a few pictures of Zach (as he is going to be a Senior this year and I am taking his senior pictures). Zach belongs to my co-worker Steve. Here I am showing him NOT how to pose for the pictures (although I think I was really trying to show him how - doesn't appear that way).



Been having a great time! Can't believe we have been gone 9 days now! Doesn't seem nearly that long - yet it does. You know what I mean!

This is the hotel room we are staying in tonight. I really like the colors and decor! Will have to steal some of these idea for my appartment since I have the same colors in my kitchen and bedroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment