Saturday, August 1, 2009

Gettysburg

Grandma and I spent the day at Gettysburg this afternoon. I think she is having a good time - at least I hope she is. There has been a lot of driving - but when we get done with tomorrow - there will just be a lot of going! We leave Gettysburg right away tomorrow morning and head to Plymouth Rock. And then by Monday we should be in Boston. Looking forward to even more the further East we go. Really excited about the broadway show Tuesday night - we are seeing "Chicago". Wanted to see "Phantom of the Opera" but much too expensive. Oh well - will enjoy it either way! Find more on my work blog - I've got pictures there.

http://wnax.com/pages/3110083.php

Not too homesick yet - but am sure I will get there! Love you all ~ erin

No comments:

Post a Comment