Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Stitching the Farm together


Jon and I went to take pictures of the abandoned farm in one of their pastures that they are planning on tearing down and burning this spring. This long picture is a 360 degree view from the center of the yard. The image starts with the Barn (far left) which is to the north. The center of the picture (between the garage and house) is the driveway which is South of me. If was difficult to "stitch" all of these pictures together (13 in all) becuase the sun was so far set that the color of the sky was so different from one photo to they next. You can tell which way West is by how bright the sun still is on that side of the photo. I thought it turned out kind of neat so I am sharing it with you! See if you can find my seams - I think I hid them pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment