Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Dinner Plate and a Hockey Puck


Here is what the text says:
So we got to talking about fast food places during Drivetime on Monday....and McDonald's isapparently the worst place in the entire world for many listeners. I haven't really ever hadissues with them. Sure I get a messed up order now and then, but over all they fix them rightaway and all is well. Once listener called up to say they (the burger assemblers) should begiven a dinner plate and a hockey puck to practice with when trying to get the burger acutally on the bun. I thought this was just hillarious becuase I do usually have issues with burgers sliding off the bun as well. So the story continues when I have the biggest hankerin' for a big mac (becuase we just kept talking about McyD's) and go grab one over my lunch break onTuesday. It was a busy day, so I brought the burger back to eat at my desk! And sure enough...when I open up the box my burner is half on the bun AND the part you don't see is the cheeseis half off the bun on the other side! So there was absolutly no hope in getting this burgerstacked up right. What could I do except carefully shovel in the lopsided burger!

No comments:

Post a Comment